With the vision to establish world class academic
institution Advanced College of Engineering and Management (acem) was
established on 2000 under the affiliation of Tribhuvan University. acem
has been offering BE level academic program on Civil and Computer since
2000, Electronics and Communication since 2001and Electrical since
Some of Silent Features of Academy:
- Qualified, cooperative and dedicated teaching and non-teaching staffs
- Well Equipped Laboratories
- Library with book bank facility
- Information and communication Technology: Own Doman Email, Wi-Fi Internet connectivity
- Cutting edge technology in teaching learning mechanism
- In-door and out-door sports facility.
- Accessible from any part of valley.
- Educational Tour Support.
- Internship opportunity.
- Industrial relationship.
- Computer Based education management information system.
Activity with in acem
- Seminar, Workshop and Guest lecturer Series
- Co-curricular activity
- Job oriented non credit extra courses
- Welcome, fare-well and cultural program
Skills Knowledge Empowerment
- Professional and real life project exposures
- Job counseling and entrepreneurs skill development
- Interpersonal skills and team work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Personality development
National and International Linkage:
- MOU with World link communication Pvt. Ltd. : For internship and job opportunity( Electronics and Computer Engineering )
- MOU with Tokyo Institute of Technology: For student and faculty exchange programs.
To be one of the best technically innovative Engineering school and prove oneself as a world-class institution in Nepal.
- Produce professionally competent, technically sound, proactive and
ethical leaders who can manage the global workforce having diversified
work groups with high adaptations to various cultures in all.
- Set acem ways of educational vibe to establish oneself world class
institution through continuing education, faculty and staff development
and corporate research and consultancy.
- Develop long term relations with other national and international
educational institutions, corporate, research organizations, government
and non-governmental organizations to foster broad range of self
motivated learning environment.
- To develop the future leaders offering the diploma, undergraduate and graduate course in the field of Engineering.
- To provide highly qualified, experienced and focused faculty and
dedicated mentor to inculcate innovation and creativity in the diverse
field of Engineering.
- To create a lively and friendly environment among all the stakeholders of the institution to develop the sense of ownership.